About Our Notice Boards
At Harry Stebbing Workshop we like our notice boards to look beautiful as well as serving a practical purpose and a lasting solution. We take time to source the vast majority of oak, used in our notice boards, locally. It is a natural, durable and aesthetically pleasing material.
As standard, your notice board has a self-healing rubberised cork back board fitted and when combined with the polycarbonate glazed doors, which are weather sealed and lockable, your notices will be kept safe and secure. Please enquire about our alternative back board material, if required we can provide a magnetic or aluminium composite instead. These can be supplied in various colours on request.
A header board and high quality vinyl lettering is included at no extra cost, but hand carved lettering (£4.75 per letter) adds to the high-quality product and gives a classic touch.
Our notice boards can be wall mounted or supported by single or double posts. When oak posts are required these are supplied with a unique ‘stepped’ design. This provides the cabinet back with complete support and takes the full weight of the notice board. Heavy duty stove enamelled sockets are supplied to ensure the posts have a longer life.
Prices are subject to VAT and delivery charges.
Hand made from home grown English oak – what better material to survive the vagaries of the English weather! Supplied complete with fixings.
- Black Vinyl lettering is supplied free of charge
- Drip groove on the underside of cap on all notice boards.
- Round wooden buttons conceal a captive nut and bolt which gives the notice board extra strength and durability.
- Insect proof vents.
- Brass retaining chain for extra safety on windy days.
- Solid drawn brass hinge.
- Integral weather strip.
- One of two brass bolts and support blocks.
- Our unique stepped post provides not only complete support to the back of the cabinet but it also takes the full weight of the notice board. This is a much stronger method than the board just hanging from its fixings.
- Black, stove enamelled, heavy duty metal box section sockets that are concreted into the ground which means that the post cannot rot.